With over 10 acres of fresh water, your entire family (divers and non-divers) will have an adventure
Guppy Gulch offers fun and excitement for scuba divers of all levels! The quarry is located in Delta, Pennsylvania, just north of the Maryland state line and an hour and a half drive from Philadelphia, Washington, D.C. and Wilmington. (4 hours from Randy’s Dive Shop)
Owned and operated by the same family for more than twenty years, Guppy Gulch continues to improve. Check it out:
- 15 Acres of Spring-fed Water
- Five Underwater Platforms at 10′, 20, & 30′
- Water Treated for Improved Visibility
- Air Station on Site
- Depths to 80 feet
- 320 feet of Floating Docks
- Camping Facilities
- Advanced Courses
- Sunken Boats, Trains, Trucks & Cycles
- Lots of Fish – But no Sharks!
- Night Diving by Appointment
- Year-round Diving
- Parking Close to Dive Site
- Lighted Pavilion and Picnic Tables
It's not just for scuba divers
Are you bringing some non-diver children? Guppy Gulch isn’t just for scuba divers. Your kids will think their in Florida with Gulf Coast blue water, real palm trees and water temperatures in the upper 70 and low 80s.
The quarry is 13 acres full of big toys for climbing, bouncing, and splashing — watersides, zip line, sun decks, boulder jumping, climbing walls, and of course, the infamous BLOB. Surrounded by our 3D paintball target range, Human Foosball Court and all of the amenities at Guppy, a day at the quarry is some serious fun.