Special SeaLife Features:
“Piano Key” controls for easy operation. 5 large buttons with big shutter and zooming lever for easy camera control, even with gloves on.
Easy Set-up mode – Easy 1-2-3 graphic on screen guide –takes the guess work out of setting up the camera for great pictures.
6 Underwater Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions. Includes 4 built-in digital color correction filters.
Expandable with one or two SeaLife Digital Pro Flashes (SL961), Photo-Video Lights (SL980), and Fisheye Wide Angle Lens (SL975).
Spy Mode – The camera automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals (10 sec, 30 sec, 5 min, 30 min and 1 hour).
Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments.
Depth tested to 200 ft (60m) – Guaranteed
Manual shutter and aperture control in Ext Flash mode.
No O-ring lubrication required – Hassle-free O-ring maintenance, Just keep O-ring clean!
- HD Video mode – Record continuous High Definition video with sound
- 14 megapixel CCD for sharp, high-resolution pictures.
- 26mm Wide Angle lens – Shoot large subjects and reef scenes at close distances.
- Super Macro Auto focus from 1” (2.5cm) to ∞
- Large 3.0” LCD for easy on-camera viewing
- 25X zoom – 5X optical zoom plus 5X digital.
- Lithium battery 700mAh for 2+ hrs/200+ pics
- Fast shutter response time* and quick start-up for fast action photography. *(As fast as 0.3 sec in Ext Flash mode and infinity focus)
- SD and SDHC card compatible up to 32GB
- 27 Land Scene modes – Automatically pre-sets the camera for the type of scene.
- Removable inner camera
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake caused by hand movement.
- Manual White Balance control with short-cut key for fast and easy manual white balance setting.