With over 10 acres of fresh water, your entire family (divers and non-divers) will have an adventure
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers invites you to experience the clean waters, mountains and steep-sided valleys which encompass the project and provide an unsurpassed setting for outdoor recreation opportunities.
The lake is inhabited by a large variety of game and panfish and is especially known as a hotspot for walleye and smallmouth bass and its average depth is about 54 feet and the maximum depth is about 121 feet.
- The Yough Reservior is deep water – 100+ feet
- Boat Traffic with unlimited horsepower, MUST SHOW DIVE FLAG!
- DO NOT DIVE INSIDE TRASH BOOM AREA! There is an 18 ft. diameter intake Pipe, off the right bank as you face the Breastwork , with tremendous suction from the Lake!
- MONITOR your depth and time continously!
- VISIBILITY ranges from 5 to 20 feet.
- Water Temperature on the bottom is always 42 Degrees, all seasons!
For more info:
Phone: (814) 395-3242
260 Mefford Road, Confluence,
Recorded Recreation Information: